Welcome back! We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year. Progress has continued at the construction site for the Research and Innovation Center. Here’s what was completed during the week ending in January 3:
- Miscellaneous steel erection and welding
- Interior framing on levels 1 and 2
- Exterior framing and sheathing on levels 1 and 2
- Brick work on the storage building
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing overhead on levels 1 and 2
- Fireproofing on level 3
See this week’s photos above, and check back next week for more.