We’re back! Despite the weather leaving the Plains cold and wet this week, the hard-working team of contractors at the Research & Innovation Center construction site have continued to make valuable progress, keeping us on-track. Here’s what they completed this week:
- Steel erection sequence 4 and 5
- Placement of overhead mechanical, electrical, and plumbing elements on levels 1 and 2
- Roughing-in of the storage building
- Work on the block walls at the storage building
- Miscellaneous steel welding
- Dumpster drain tie-in
Check out the photos above, and join us again next week for more.